(1) You are running DXBase2007.
(2) You are running DX Atlas 2.25
What Joe's DXAtlas pin-maker program will do for you:
(1) The program is designed to "automatically" make and save the following
PIN files from the Main Program window - that you then LOAD into the DXAtlas program:
and, for the FFMA and VUCC awards, the program can also save
the following WKD and CFM files from the Main Program window - that
you then LOAD into the DXAtlas program:
A screen-capture of the Main Program's window follows:
Note: the above image shows the running of Al's (K8SIX) logbook.
(2) The program automatically SAVES the appropriate file
into the correct DXAtlas directory, so that you can LOAD
the file ...
(3) You can run the DXAtlas program from within DXbase2007; or,
you can run the DXAtlas program separately.
Actions you take to get the DXAtlas Pin Maker program going:
(1) Download the DXAtlas Pin Maker program (below).
(2) Extract/Save the dxatlaspinmaker.exe program into your
DXbase2007 or DXAtlas Main Directory .. Your choice here!
(3) Run the DXAtlas Pin Maker program --
NOTE!! :: For now, the program will make DXCC (Mixed), WAS (Mixed),
IOTA (Mixed), FFMA (6 meters - 488 grids), and VUCC (4 bands selectable).
(4) Press the BUTTON that is for the AWARD your want to make PIN file for.
(5) Open DXAtlas (if not already open) -- in the DXAtlas program,
go to Main Menu: File / Load / Pin List... / and select the FILENAME
of the file you just made. Click Open. Then press on the PIN ICON to
activate the showing of the PINS. -- or -- you can go to Main Menu: Map / Pins
to activate / deactivate the showing of the PINS.
(6) If you have pressed the FFMA or VUCC button, you have already seen
the PINS that you made -- and, if you also selected to have the SQUARES files
made -- you would Open DXAtlas and go to Main Menu: File / Load / Grid Square List... /
and select the FILENAME of the wkd file you just made ...
NOTE!! :: the CFM file is automatically activated by DXAtlas -- you just
have to select the WKD filename -- and BOTH of the files are shown under
the activation by going to Main Menu: Map / Grid / Grid Squares - and - make the
"checkmark" next to Grid visible ..
(7) The program's main screen shows you the "statistics" for the run.
(8) Here are some screen-captures - taken of DXAtlas with the
PINS and SQUARES shown: